Keep Our Betta Fish Healthy
Want to keep Our Betta Fish Healthy? You’ve meet to the right post. Five easy ways to keep our betta fish healthy.
Betta Splendens regullarly live approximately 2–5 years in captivity. It is more than likely though that they will live between 2 to 3 years. It is rare that they exceed 4 years. Here is five tips on how to condition our betta fish always healty 🙂
1) Clean the Betta Tank Regularly: Most betta fish diseases are a result of a dirty tank. This can be easily avoided using a couple of different methods. Use tap water for your betta fish tank. Always inspect your tank regularly (every couple of days). This will keep you ahead of any possible problems. Also you will notice when the tank is ready for a good cleaning before it has done any damage to your betta.
2) Do Not Over Feed Our Betta Fish: You may think that you are being generous but you are in fact hurting your friend. Over feeding can lead to a number of problems, the most common being a bladder disorder.
3) Do Not Feed Your Betta ‘Dirty’ Live Food: Betta fish dropsy, the most fatal of the betta fish diseases can be caused by feeding your rumble fish live food.
4) Tank Ornaments: Bettas are finicky fish. The safest and easiest tank ornaments to put in your aquarium are artificial ones specially designed for fighting fish.
5) Water Temperature: The ideal temperature for the water is above 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Rumble fish are tropical fish that need warmer water. If the water temperature is too cold the betta will become sluggish and its colors will fade. Water temperature has a profound effect on your betta fish lifespan. Be sure to check your aquarium thermometer regularly
Lets follow up five simple steps above, and then our betta fish would life healthy 🙂